Current Job Postings
We are a nationwide Specialty Union Contractor looking for motivated highly skilled journeymen carpenters to install custom millwork and display fixtures in retail and commercial environments throughout the U.S. Lead and field supervisor experience is a plus, but not required. Extensive travel is required in this position.
Potential candidates must pass our pre-employment screening process which includes proof of a passing drug screening within the last 12 months, and a motor vehicle review. Candidates must have a valid driver’s license and insurance.
All travel expenses and per diems are paid by the company.
Requirements for a DOCC Journeymen Carpenter are as follows:
- Must have proficient finish carpentry skills. An example of the required skill set needed is the ability to efficiently scribe wood base and install multi-piece wood crown molding.
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Must be able to stand for up to 8 to 10 hours a day, bend, stoop, and safely lift heavy materials.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
- Must be able to read and comprehend blueprints, sketches, building plans, and other specifications.
- Must have a strong commitment to job site safety. OSHA 10 or 30, Scissor Lift, and First Response Certification is a plus.
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record. A motor vehicle report (MVR) will be run on all potential hires, and will be randomly revisited throughout employment.
- Must be and remain drug free at all times. Ongoing random drug screening may be conducted throughout employment.
- Must have and maintain hand tools. Hand tools are defined as tools typically carried in one's tool belt and/or small tool box.
Our employees hold a high standard for safety, quality, and overall company representation. If you hold these same values and are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, please click ‘Apply Now’ and submit your information.